The Drive Clean Colorado team provides direct technical assistance and coaching to fleet stakeholders. We work one-on-one with stakeholders to help with the transition to alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technology, providing analysis, research, advising and training. We provide non-biased information concerning alternative fuels and work closely with you to achieve your goals. We partner with the U.S. Department of Energy and the National Renewable Energy Lab to use the latest tools and resources and bring in other advisors when appropriate.
Here are some examples of what we can help you with:
- Conducting a feasibility study, inventory analysis, or project planning for fleet interested in transitioning to a new fuel (including electricity)
- Troubleshooting or problem solving on a particular technical issue with a fleet
- Reviewing a fleet’s vehicle and/or infrastructure costs, equipment specifications, or procurement requirements
- Orientation training program for an end user receiving new alternative fuel vehicles or fueling equipment (including electric)
- Working in tandem with your utility and/or sustainability advisor to evaluate fleet best practices
- Grant and incentives advising
We’re here to help you every step of the way from plan development to vehicle deployment and beyond. We will position you for success in reaching your sustainability, resilience and GHG reduction goals.