The Drive Clean Colorado team provides direct technical assistance and coaching to fleet stakeholders. We work one-on-one with stakeholders to help with the transition to alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technology, providing analysis, research, advising and training. We provide non-biased information concerning alternative fuels and work closely with you to achieve your goals. We partner with the U.S. Department of Energy and the National Renewable Energy Lab to use the latest tools and resources and bring in other advisors when appropriate.
Here are some examples of what we can help you with:
- Conducting a feasibility study, inventory analysis, or project planning for fleet interested in transitioning to a new fuel (including electricity)
- Includes economic modeling and environmental assessment
- Troubleshooting or problem solving on a particular technical issue with a fleet
- On-call coaching for fleet transition
- Vehicle model assessment and procurement assistance
- Orientation training program for an end user receiving new alternative fuel vehicles or fueling equipment (including electric)
- EV 101 and EV charging workshops and training for your staff, board, and constituents
- Working in tandem with your utility and/or sustainability advisor to evaluate fleet best practices
- Grant and incentives advising
- Marketing support
- Promoting your clean transportation program (blog posts, social media, etc.)
- Providing “shout packs” for clean transportation topics (EV mythbusters, anti-idle and vehicle efficiency tips, etc.)
We’re here to help you every step of the way from plan development to vehicle deployment and beyond. We will position you for success in reaching your sustainability, resilience and GHG reduction goals.
Contact us now to talk with our team about your goals and needs. We will work with you to put together a package that will help you achieve your goals. Pricing is based on a sliding scale for municipalities and fleets.