Join the DCC Team!
Are you interested in accelerating the equitable adoption of clean transportation and want a chance to learn and grow with our team and our amazing coalition stakeholders?
Take a look at our open positions and send us your resume! As part of our small team, you will get hands-on experience with clean vehicles, alternative fuel infrastructure, and advanced technology, and will help us continue cultivate relationships with partners and communities across the state.
(scroll to see other positions)
Interns - Now Hiring for Spring 2024
Job Description: Intern
Drive Clean Colorado is looking for interns to join our team who have a passion for equitable and sustainable transportation and environmental justice. We need team members who are collaborative and ready to put their problem-solving skills to work. If you are interested in equitable transportation and clean air for all Coloradans and want a chance to learn and grow with our team and our amazing coalition stakeholders, please send us your resume! As part of our small team, you will get hands-on experience with clean vehicles, alternative fuel infrastructure, and advanced technology, and will help us continue cultivate relationships with partners and communities across the state.
There are multiple positions open:
- Regional Interns with a focus on our work in various areas – Denver metro, Colorado Springs, Pueblo and Southeast Colorado (candidates must be located in region)
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist in current project development as well as assisting in the rollout of new projects
- Support educational outreach and events, planning and promotion as well as attending events
- Assist in technology and infrastructure analysis and support electric vehicle and electric vehicle charging coaching efforts
- Measure and report on initiatives and projects, analyze survey data from events and other activities
- Develop newsletter articles and blog posts and help develop social media content
- Engage with stakeholders and communities on social media
- Interest and curiosity for all things clean transportation
- Positive attitude and teamwork ethic
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Located in Colorado
- Ability to work remotely
Why work at Drive Clean Colorado?
- Make a positive impact on clean air, climate change mitigation, and environmental justice
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience and highschool/undergraduate/graduate level (starting at $18 – $22/hour)
- Collaborative, close-knit team
- Flexible work week and remote work
- Possibility of the role transitioning into full-time work
- Ability to connect with major stakeholders in the clean transportation field
To submit your resume and cover letter, please email email@example.com. Please include your potential start date.
September 28, 2023
DCC shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, gender identity, pregnancy, transgender status, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected class status in any of its activities or operations. The Company provides accommodations for religious and medical reasons in accordance with applicable law.
DCC is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our team, Board of Directors, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and stakeholders.
Make a difference