Join Our Team!
We are pleased to share the launch of the Summer 2022 term of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program (CCUWDP). This is a wonderful opportunity for students looking to gain experience in the energy and transportation areas. Please pass this information along to anyone you know who may be interested in one of these positions.
Drive Clean Colorado is looking for two interns to join our team who have a passion for sustainable transportation and environmental issues. We need team members who are collaborative and interested in all things marketing, databases, and CRMs, and who are committed to helping us improve our business relations. As part of our small team, you will be very hands-on in digital marketing and communications tasks, including social media, newsletters, CRM support, and maintaining and cultivating relationships with our stakeholders and sponsors.
Positions are 30-40 hours/week for 10 weeks during the summer of 2022. Applicant must be a student or have graduated within the last year. While our team works remotely, our interns must be located in Colorado, due to frequent in-person activities.
What You Will Be Doing – Drive Clean Colorado Intern:
- Support educational outreach and events, planning and promotion as well as attending events
- Support electric vehicle and charging education activities around the state
- Assist regional leads with stakeholder coaching and events
- Handle DCC’s social media accounts and engage with followers
- Write copy and create image and video content for social media posts, newsletters, and other collateral
- Measure and report the results of events and other activities
What You Will Be Doing – Drive Electric Colorado Intern:
- Manage Drive Electric Colorado social media channels
- Assist with launch of new website and newsletter
- Assist with managing the Volunteer EV Coach program
- Attend and help organize Drive Electric Colorado events
- Maintain and update the Drive Electric Colorado website
● Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
● Proven interest in databases and CRMs
● Self-starter with the ability to work independently
● Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why work at Drive Clean Colorado?
● Make an impactful difference for clean air, climate change mitigation, and environmental justice
● Paid stipend for the internship
● 4-day work week = work-life balance
● Collaborative, close-knit team
● Work from home (80% of the time)
● Possibility of the role transitioning into full-time work
● Ability to connect with major stakeholders in the clean transportation field
- Internship Approximate Timeline: June 13, 2022- August 26, 2022
- Hourly internship pays $20/hour plus monthly technology stipend
- Past internships have led to permanent positions!
- Interns must be located in Colorado
- Applications are due by May 22, 2022, but early applications are preferred.
To submit your resume and cover letter, please email email@example.com