Fall Drive Clean Connection
October 12 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This event is hosted in partnership with the Jefferson County Sustainability Commission.
Join us at the Jefferson County Government Center for our 2022 Fall Drive Clean Connection! We will kick things off at 9:00 am with panels, discussions, and DCC Program updates followed by lunch, a technology display, and a ride & drive where you can get hands-on experience with new vehicles and technologies.
- 9:00 – 9:30 Check-in, Networking
- 9:30 – Noon Keynote, Panels, Speakers (topics to include funding announcements, DCC program updates)
- Noon – 1:30 Lunch and Technology/Vehicle displays
- 1:30 – 4:00 Break-out Sessions (topics may include working groups, ESBs, etc.)
- 1:30 – 4:00 Ride & Drives (tentative, by reservation)
- 4:00 – 5:30 Reception (tentative)