DCC’s Project Manager is responsible for completing projects that advance our overall mission and strategic plan. This position coordinates with the rest of the team to initiate and set goals for projects; plans projects start to finish; delivers on processes, deadlines, budgets, and milestones to ensure that program goals are reached; conducts assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement; and communicates program progress internally and externally.
Excellent problem solving and time management skills are important as are the ability to manage multiple projects with a variety of team players, flexibility, and the ability to engage with the rest of the team to grow and sustain DCC.
● Reports to the Executive Director
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects to ensure they are completed on time and on budget, optimizing project deliverables, schedule, and budgeting
- Along with the rest of the team, provide active, on-going cultivation of stakeholders and sponsors.
- Organize and plan project tasks and schedules.
- Communicate project status to team, stakeholders and key project participants.
- Coordinate and communicate across regional and project initiatives to ensure optimal results without duplicating efforts.
- Regularly analyze, evaluate, and improve projects.
- Produce project reports for management and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sustainability, environmental science or other related field.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in the current state of the clean transportation industry, especially pertaining to environmental justice.
- Support coaching activities for the ReCharge program with the Colorado Energy Office to advance EV adoption and EVSE deployment in the region.
- Manage and support Clean Cities projects especially reporting and new projects to support sustainable fleets, community awareness and other Clean Cities work in the region.
- Develop and manage various projects, including but not limited to working groups, focus groups, gap analysis and outreach, funding research and outreach, stakeholder surveys, school bus initiatives, work force development initiatives, etc.
- Participate in working groups and ongoing state-led meetings like the ZEV Workforce Development Task Force, Clean Transit / Community Access / Clean Fleets State Enterprises, CEVC Meetings and subgroup meetings.
- Support Drive Electric Colorado efforts focused in the Denver area and statewide, including development of outreach materials, responding to requests for coaching, managing and attending events, maintaining relationships with dealerships to facilitate future events.
- Support the creation of educational content like guidebooks, tools, and other resources.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org