Drive Clean Colorado is looking for interns to join our team who have a passion for sustainable transportation and environmental issues. We need team members who are collaborative and ready to put their problem-solving skills to work. If you are interested in sustainable transportation and clean air for all Coloradans and want a chance to learn and grow with our team and our amazing coalition stakeholders, please send us your resume! As part of our small team, you will get hands-on experience with clean vehicles, alternative fuel infrastructure, and advanced technology, and will help us continue cultivate relationships with partners and communities across the state.
This is a paid position with flexible hours. Preference is given for college juniors or seniors, graduate students and those who have graduated in the last year. This position is remote, based in Colorado, with frequent in-person activities.
What You Will Be Doing:
● Assist in current project development as well as assisting in the rollout of new projects
● Support educational outreach and events, planning and promotion as well as attending events
● Assist in technology and infrastructure analysis and support electric vehicle and electric vehicle charging coaching efforts
● Measure and report on initiatives and projects, analyze survey data from events and other activities
● Develop newsletter articles and blog posts and help develop social media content
● Engage with stakeholders and communities on social media
● Interest and curiosity for all things clean transportation
● Positive attitude and teamwork ethic
● Self-starter with ability to work independently
● Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Located in Colorado
● Ability to work remotely
● Preference given to college juniors or seniors, graduate students and those who have graduated in the last year
Why work at Drive Clean Colorado?
Make a positive impact on clean air, climate change mitigation, and environmental justice
Competitive hourly rate based on experience and undergraduate/graduate level (starting at $20/hour)
Added technology stipend
4-day work week = work-life balance
Collaborative, close-knit team
Work from home (80% of the time)
Possibility of the role transitioning into full-time work
Ability to connect with major stakeholders in the clean transportation field
To submit your resume and cover letter, please email email@example.com. Please include your potential start date.